Season Ticket Pricing
Season Ticket UVA
Faculty & Staff
UVA Young Alumni2012-2016
+ VAF Donation
Priority Per Seat
$50 Per Seat
Lower End Zone
Single Game Tickets
As a football season ticket holder you have the opportunity to order single game tickets before the general public sale. To purchase, log in to your online account on VirginiaSports.com.
Single game tickets on sale to public Friday, May 20
As a football season ticket holder, you also have the opportunity to order away game tickets before the general public sale. To purchase, log in to your online account at VirginiaSports.com.
Group tickets are available for every 2016 home game with group rates saving up to $25 per ticket.
- Starting February 29th, reserve your group's seats in advance of the general public.
- Save up to 55% off regular single game ticket prices.
- Your group's name will be displayed on the 'Hoo Vision video board during the game!
For more information, including seat availability and purchase options, contact Byron Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bobby Mengler at email@example.com. They may also be reached at 800-542-8821 (or 434-924-8821).
Virginia Athletics Foundation (VAF)
- Make your VAF donation payment by March 31 and receive first quarter bonus VAF priority points.
- April 30 is the VAF pledge and order deadline for football season tickets
and parking priority.
- All VAF priority season ticket / parking holders who make their pledge by April 30 will be eligible to view and select improvements using an online upgrade process beginning May 25.
- Call 1-800-626-8723 or click here for more information.
- VAF members give student-athletes the opportunity to earn a UVA degree and compete in the sport they love. Contributions from VAF members help fund scholarships, Athletics Academic Affairs and operational needs.
- Click here to see VAF Giving Levels and Giving Levels Chart.
Existing donors must maintain their previous year's giving level in order to retain the same priority ticket location.